Terms and Conditions
By registering to participate in the PAPSON FOOTBALL PREDICTION CHALLENGE; you are bound by and must abide by the following terms and conditions.
Application and Registration
1. All applications to participate in the Game must be made online on the Site and strictly in accordance with the relevant instructions. No applications to enter made in any other manner will be accepted. Where your application is accepted, you will be eligible to participate in the game and win prizes accordingly.
2. Entries must not be submitted by agents or third parties. No responsibility shall be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries or entries not received through the Site for any reason. Any such entries will be deemed void.
3. While there is no closing date to register, the Admin would like to inform you that you must submit your predictions to qualify for points awarded in respect of any round of games in any League competition at least 30 minutes before the start of each games.
4. The Admin reserves the right to reject and if necessary, delete user names which are deemed to be inappropriate, offensive or confusing. Admin recommends that you use your twitter handle to as Username on the site.
5. The Admin will not disclose your personal information to any other Player or any third party outside of the Game.
6. The Game will be governed by the Game Rules from time to time published on the Site. The Admin reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the Game Rules from time to time in its absolute discretion in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control arising or where it considers it desirable to do so. You agree that no liability shall attach to the Operator or the Site or the Game as a result of any such change and so are advised to check the Game Rules regularly from time to time.
10. The Admin will be the sole decision-maker of any matter of interpretation of the Game Rules and any aspect of the content of, or playing of, the Game. No correspondence relating to such matters and its decision will be entertained. Any matter arising out of or in connection with the Game Rules including but not limited to the allocation of points to any Player and/or the award of any Prize and/or any ranking or league table shall be final and conclusive.
11. The Admin will endeavour to ensure that the Game is available to you at all times and that the contents are correct and accurate, but the Admin cannot make any legal commitment to you that this will be the case.
12. The Admin cannot accept any liability to you for any of the following types of loss which you may suffer as a result of your entry to the Game:
i. loss which was not foreseeable to you and the Admin when you first applied for the Game (even if that loss results from the Admin’s failure to comply with these terms or its negligence);
ii. any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits, or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of the Admin’s default);
iii. loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty;
iv. any loss which you may suffer as a result of, or in connection with, or arising out of playing the Game.
You won’t be playing the prediction game just for the fun. At the end of season, we would be giving cash prizes to be top three predictors on the standing